Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mainly Pumped

I am fairly pumped!

I just received, in the mail (thank you, Canada Post, for not staying on strike any longer!), issues 1 and 2 of "The Northern Guard" from Moonstone publishing. Looking forward to reading about another team of Canadian heroes!

Also received were issues 1 through 3 of Avengers Academy, which i am also looking forward to reading (and eventually sharing with my daugher - at 12 years of age, she is starting to get the comics and superhero bug, and i am hoping to get her reading and collecting Avengers Academy...and maybe eventually Alpha Flight!). This means that i am only now missing issues 4, 5, 6, and 9 of this awesome series so far.

Also got some Danger Girl comics, and some Cavewoman ones as well - should be good clean fun!

Now, if I could only hurry up and receive my copy of Alpha Flight Volume 4 issue 2!

Hurry up and wait...hurry up and wait...hurry up and wait...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home