Wednesday, April 04, 2007

bbKG

Today is the day that issue 1 of Omega Flight is released.


I will not be commenting on the issue for quite some time, as i believe it will be 3 to 4 weeks before i receive the issue - this is because i ordered the comic online, and it costs a small fortune to have it shipped to me when it arrives at the comic shop, but costs much less to wait until the end of the month to have it shipped.
Sigh...I hate waiting.


In the meantime, an open letter to Michael Avon Oeming, Omega Flight writer.


Dear Mr Oeming,


I recently picked up several issues of Red Sonja that you scripted, just wanting to get a feel for how you write. Not bad, not bad!

As i sit and wait for my copy of Omega Flight to arrive, I just wish to send my best prayers that this does indeed live up to the hype surrounding it and becomes an ongoing series.

Thank you for your hours of work and tireless efforts to promote this comic book, it means the world to those of us who support and love all things Flight.

Please do not forget to leave the door open, somehow, that perhaps some original Alphans can return from the seeming dead. If not today, then in the future. Gone, but not forgotten - Remembered, destined to live again.


Oh, one last thing...bring back Kyle Gibney!




Sincerely,

Flightpath07 / Dredd Sweet


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, guy. This is "ottawa renegade" from the alphaflight.net forums. I asked you ever there why you had to wait but there's no need to explain it all over again, I see you did that here.

Anyway, nice idea with the blog. Way to spread the word!

4:48 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home