Friday, June 15, 2012

Random Awesome News!

Not exactly Alpha Flight related, BUT...

http://verbal-sweetness-comics.blogspot.ca/

is the new site i have just opened up. I have decided to use my creative genius to tell superhero stories set in my own (self-created) universe.

My first hero will be the aptly-named "Flightpath", a Canadian superhero 'with a few issues to sort through'.

I have a ton of cool story and character ideas rolling around in my head, many of which have already been scratched down on paper. I estimate that I could immediately launch ten to fifteen different comic series, although realistically I will be starting slowly and working ever uphill.

I hope you will check out the site, and keep checking it out, as i hope to have some content up within a few weeks at the latest.

Verbal Sweetness Comics; my gift, to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home