Wednesday, August 01, 2007

More reviews

Some more quick thoughts on my last batch of comics to arrive...

Dynamo 5 # 4 - Loved it. Really innovative. I am looking forward to continuing to collect this series, and am going to go and order the issues (1 - 3) that I have missed. One of my new favourite comics!

Green Lantern Corps Recharge Trade Paperback - Loved it. Best GL story i have read since...gosh, i haven't read a Lantern comic in about 20 years! lol This one had me hooked, line and sinker. Awesome story, great characters. Always loved Kilowog.

She Dragon # 1 - Wow. Wow. Wow. This was one great comic. Larsen has done it again! Fast paced, like always, there were a few things I did not understand, but all in all it was a highly entertaining story, with great visual artwork. Kudos!

Supergirl # 18 - alright. interesting.

Teen Titans # 48 - not really up on my Amazon War stuff. But it was a good read.

Wildguard Casting Call Trade Paperback - highly entertaining, cutting edge stuff. loved it.

X-Men # 200 - first X-Men story I have read in quite a while. I found it 'interesting' , but really, i am so tire dof the cliched mutant stories, aren't you? this one was good, but not good enough to get me to buy more!

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home