Wednesday, October 07, 2009

News?

News from "Ben", our fearless leader and site administrator over at AlphaFlight.net ...

"I see AF.net, Alphawaves, and the currently less-than-functional alphanex morphing into an all inclusive fan site. Over a year ago I began development on the scripts to do this, but lost my internet access...due to geography/s**t-service. From the looks of it, I'll have to start from scratch, but the plan is in motion. Some day I dream of a self sufficient AF community, that will constantly draw others in to our fold..."

Yay! Sounds good to me! I look forward to it.

In other Alpha news, Northstar and Madison Jeffries continue to appear in various X-books recently, as well as Aurora having a confrontation with Norman Osborne that she handily won. And Michael Pointer has allied himself with Norman Osborne in his Dark Avengers group; he is no longer in the Guardian suit, either, thank goodness!

Other than that, no real news to speak of. Still next to no chance of seeing any new Flight series launched, becuz Marvel sucks so bad...

Oh, there is a cool new(?) Alpha blog over at http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com/ that I am quite enjoying recently - thanks to "rplass" for making such a great and fun and user-friendly site to hang out at!

That's it for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home